Sunday, November 17, 2013

Covert Affairs 4.15: There Goes My Gun


O.k. this is super obnoxious ... I always use Amazon HD to get my screenshots for these blog posts, but for some reason, Covert Affairs ep 4.15 is still not available to watch there.  They normally make them available in the wee hours of the morning after it airs.  Not sure what the hold-up is.  Guess I'll just use these pics I got from the show's official Facebook page.  The one below of Auggie fighting the dude in Hong Kong is a real doozy.  It's too hilarious not to use if I can't get the screenshots myself from Amazon.  Heh.

Anywho.  The ep.  It was fun ... Hong Kong looked super cool.  I went there once when I was 15 and now I wanna go back.  Annie & Auggie were as obnoxious together as they have been ever since ... well, last week.  At least Auggie wasn't crying like a biznatch this time.  So ... there's that.  I guess.  I'm still pissed at how the Covert writers have made the absolute worst possible choice available to them at every step of the series since 4.07 when it comes to A&A.  It's mind-boggling.  But ... oh well.  Uggh.


Outside the A&A bullshit the ep was entertaining though.  Here's my review:

http://geekfurious.blogspot.com/2013/11/the-plopper-reviews-covert-affairs-415.html

I can't wait to see what the hell happens in the finale next week when it's Annie v. Henry.  I really reeaally hope they focus at least 90% of the ep on just that.  I don't want any more A&A obnoxiousness and I don't want Joan and Arthur bickering either.  Fingers crossed.  Until next week ...

No comments:

Post a Comment