Sunday, November 10, 2013

Covert Affairs 4.14: River Euphrates





 

Hahahaha ... is this too mean?  I'm sorry but this is ALL I saw from every single A&A interaction for this entire episode.  10,000 nails on 10,000 chalkboards.  Granted, if I could completely separate this A&A storyline out of the episode, it was actually pretty decent otherwise.  It's just that exactly what I feared would happen with A&A after last week's ep is now playing out just as I had pictured it - in a way that makes every scene with Annie and Auggie just make me feel miserable.  Completely, utterly miserable.  I want to punch Auggie, I want to smack some sense into Annie, and I want to throw my TV out the window during every scene with them together (thank god we only had to endure a couple though).

Can the rest of this series just only be about Annie and Joan now??  Can THEY be a new team, because I'd like to watch that.  Waaaayy more than A&A at this point.  I guess Joan has to have her baby first.



Anyway.  Here's my review of the ep at GeekFurious:

http://geekfurious.blogspot.com/2013/11/the-plopper-reviews-covert-affairs-414.html

We'll see how painful A&A are to watch next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment