Friday, August 23, 2013

Covert Affairs 4.06: Space (I Believe In)


Can we just talk for a sec about how the lighting in this scene made Kari Matchett look SUPER hot??  I mean don't get me wrong, she's always cute, but she was like on fiyah here.  She was also pregnant when she filmed this, so she probably has that pregnancy glow thing going on here too. 


Anywho.  This episode was quite enjoyable, until the last 30 seconds.  Then I wanted to blow up my TV.  You know, that final twist?  The one that most of us saw coming from miles away??  Uggh.  Here's my review:

http://geekfurious.blogspot.com/2013/08/the-plopper-reviews-covert-affairs-406.html

And if you're curious about the "goddamnit supercut" referenced at the beginning of the review, this is it.  Think of Helen (a.k.a. "Helesa") while watching:


God.  Damn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment